This Hotel is located on the top of one of the hills of Nyungwe Forest area having views across numerous tea plantations with the most beautiful views.
The assumed hotel which is just 5 minutes drive off the main road is a good base for chimpanzee trekking and exploring the forest with its proximity to the Nyungwe national park headquarters and was opened in 2011;The hotel has the following characteristics;
- Main areas are housed in a large, two tired “Ronda” with phenomenally high roof.
- The reception(found in the ground flow) is sparsely furnished with a few modern angular sofas.
- Adorned walls with traditional Rwandan murals.
- Circular wicker lights hanging from the ceiling and the dark tiled stairs lading up to a mezzanine balcony.
- The 12red brick cottages are ranged into two rows.
- Every bedroom has a small lounge at the front and a bedroom, a sofa, a chair and a coffee table, and afire place that can be set on cold nights.
- Quite sparse bedrooms ,furnished only with double, twin or triple beds.
- Chest of drawers and spaces for hanging clothes.
- The tiled bathroom have toilets,sinks, showers and also births.
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast.
- The main amenities are;20 guest rooms, daily house keeping laundry service, luggage storage,tour/ticket assistance, private bathroom,toiletries, dry cleaning.